- Lisa Skeffington’s course ‘How To Overcome Anxiety and Take Control in 30 Days!’ ("the Course") is a one-time purchase course and the client’s credit card given at the time of purchase will only be charged once.
- The Course requires a valid email address and a stable Internet connection to be able to play video files.
- All course transactions must be in UK British Pounds (£), regardless of place of purchase.
- Membership in the Course is not transferable.
- The Materials on this Site are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- You agree to release the Course and all its affiliates, agents or representatives, from any and all actions, claims, demands or damages of any kind, whether based in tort, contract, law or equity, and direct or indirect, arising from your participation in the Course. No representation or warranty of any kind is expressly made or implied as to the results you may experience from your participation in the Course. You understand that all action undertaken is performed voluntarily. Members should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any physical, business or investment actions.
- In no event will Lisa Skeffington be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Should any provision of this agreement be held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this agreement shall not be affected.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties. Any prior representations, agreements, understandings or undertakings are hereby superseded.
- The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Lisa Skeffington further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. Lisa Skeffington may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Lisa Skeffington makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- The Terms are effective as of 14th August 2017 and are subject to change without notice by Lisa Skeffington at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- You may cancel this program at any time prior to midnight of the seventh (7th) DAY after the date of your purchase. After this seven (7) day purchase contract cancellation period, no refunds shall be made.
- Cancellations/Refunds shall be effective only if approved and upon written notice provided directly to Lisa Skeffington located on the “Contact” page of the Course’s website.
- No refunds shall be given for payments that have been made prior to notice of cancellation being given to Lisa Skeffington.
- Any refunds issued will be refunded by your original form of payment in UK£ at the current exchange rate on the date of refund, however you must provide your original card details to Lisa Skeffington for processing.
- The Course is not responsible for any differences in the exchange rate from the date of the original purchase and the date of the refund.
Course participants enter into all therapeutic practices contained in the course at their own risk. Lisa Skeffington accepts no legal responsibility for the implementation of any recommended actions or psychological strategies suggested in the course content. Lisa Skeffington shall not be liable for any change in any personal circumstances as a result of anyone implementing therapeutic practices and advice given in the course. Actual results may vary depending on client input and intelligence. As such, the Course offers a first step towards overcoming anxiety, and is in no way meant to suggest a guarantee that anxiety will be overcome in 30 Days. Lisa Skeffington does not provide medical advice. Symptoms of anxiety and depression may mask underlying conditions. It is therefore important that you consult with your GP in the first instance, and that you do not self-diagnose. In such circumstances, the use of any psychological strategies is not intended as a replacement remedy for physical, mental or medical problems by your doctor. Lisa’s intention is to offer a variety of information and tools to help you in your desire for personal growth and empowerment, in order to enhance your emotional and physical wellbeing.